Jennifer-White

Jennifer White began her career with porn in the year 2009 when she shot her very first sex-filled scene for Vivid's porn film Brand New Faces. Jennifer White admitted that when she discussed her first adult film shoot during the Adult DVD Talk October 2015 interview, I was extremely concerned. The show was called Vivid's Brand New Faces. It was shot with Alex Gonz. I had a cigarette just prior to the show and it gave me the worst mouth of cotton in the world. It made me more anxious because I was unable to speak. Giving a blow with cotton mouth doesn't perform well. It is obvious I no longer smoke in front of scenes. Jennifer White picked her stage name due to her passion for Disney princess Snow White, and she also wanted a first name that could be recognizable to anyone who isn't a typical woman. Jennifer White says it herself. My name must be real because I am like the girl who lives right next door. Or the "whore" behind the door as I refer to her. My name is a result of certain of my classmates said that each girl looked similar to Jennifer. Snow White, the Disney Princess I grew up watching was always my favorite. Snow White remains my favourite Disney Princess.

Jennifer-White Jennifer-White Jennifer-White Jennifer-White Jennifer-White Jennifer-White

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italia Ricci measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size

Charissa Thompson and Chrissy Costanza

Madelyn Cline measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe, and bra size